As we age our skin loses its elasticity and as time passes it will stretch, causing loss of facial volume. Many things could cause havoc on that person, including sun damage, smoking, unhealthy diet plan, bad natual skin care techniques and caffeine. Dermal fillers are an ideal solution to greatly help reduce facial lines and wrinkles, restoring lost volume and rejuvenating the face.
The reason our skin stays plump is as a result of high content of water. The key constituent of dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid; a substance that’s naturally present in the torso, which absorbs moisture and helps to keep your skin hydrated. If you want to keep that person looking soft, plump and with fewer lines, it’s important that your skin stays hydrated.
Some ways to test your skin’s hydration:
- One way to check your skin’s hydration levels is to gently pinch your skin beneath your eyes and release. Dermal Fillers for Sale How quickly it plumps back up, indicates how hydrated and elastic the skin is, and the faster it snaps back shows the healthier skin quality.
- Likewise, in the event that you pinch your cheeks and it leaves fine lines, this shows that your skin may be dehydrated or have reduced elasticity.
- You can check your skin around the mouth area by puckering up just like you will give a kiss, and if fine lines remain once you have released the pout, this may mean there is less hydration in the skin.
The dermal filler gets injected under the skin with a fine needle by a cosmetic doctor. The process is practically painless and any side effects such as for instance; slight redness, mild swelling and tenderness, are minimal. The therapy can last from 20 minutes to an hour or so, depending where areas you’re having done. There’s no downtime or recovery needed and you are able to to come back to your daily activities straight away.
Anti-ageing treatments for the face are extremely popular, and dermal filler treatments are one of the very requested at cosmetic clinics. Dermal fillers are an ideal option for those who desire to regain their youthful features, improve their facial contours and lessen deep wrinkles. This versatile injectable procedure can plump up, add volume and lift your skin, leaving it smooth, contoured and looking younger.
Advantages of dermal fillers:
- The facial skin – as anti-ageing treatments, they soften creases, lines and wrinkles and plump up your skin
- The lips – fillers can reshape, redefine, rejuvenate and rehydrate, giving us a great pout
- The cheekbones – restoring facial volume can drastically improve sunken cheeks
- Jaw line and chin – these areas can simply be broadened and re-shaped using fillers
- Eyes – dermal fillers can fill in the under eye hollows during tear trough treatment
- Overall – when used together, fillers and botox can achieve a non-surgical face lift
- Scars – fillers can improve recessed scars
- Hands – your skin on the hands can look rejuvenated and rehydrated with filler treatment
Static wrinkles which are visible on a resting face without any expression, are perfect for dermal filler treatment. Deflated and sunken aspects of the face brought on by loss of volume can simply be restored using dermal fillers.
If you need help selecting a cosmetic procedure, we provide an extensive selection of cosmetic procedures for the face and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and many more treatments, to greatly help develop a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!