Online coaching is the same as traditional coaching with the added benefits of flexibility and convenience. If you’re designing a coaching class for yourself, you then need certainly to first know all of the major components that go into creating one. When you have every one of these components for the class, then you can be assured that the students can get perfect learning experience.
1. Login account: Every student should have his own personal login id where he is able to access his course contents. He should likewise have the capacity to change his contact details for example email id. He should also be able to make comments and speak with you on a one-on-one basis.
2. Communication: You have to offer several ways to communicate, email being the principal means spoken english course. Furthermore, you need to allow public and private chat forums for students to interact with each other and with you. You are able to choose to simply embed a commercially available chat forum on your site.
3. Content: Your internet site must also provide a copy of this content that you’re providing as a part of the curriculum. In the event the student deletes the e-mail you sent, he should be able to access the same information on your site. Furthermore, you need to offer more learning resources like e-book and articles and links to other relevant sites to enrich the student’s knowledge.
4. Progress tracking: At any given point you need to be able to see how far you reach in the course. The student should also be able to track his progress and understanding. You are able to offer tests and quizzes to gauge the student’s grasp of your course. In the event the student wants to revise some previous content, he should be able to achieve this and take another test.
5. Grades and awards: By the end of your course, you will need to be able to give grades based on the student’s performance. You are able to choose to offer certifications and awards. This might assist in increasing your brand value.
6. Feedback: Make sure to have a feedback mechanism. Allow your students to comment on your course material and how they have benefited from it. Invite ideas for improvement and ideas for new courses.
You are able to deliver your curriculum through email or phone as well as videos on YouTube using its private viewing feature to ensure that only your students can access it. You will find sites which even give you a digital chalk or pen to explain your points on an electronic digital screen. Every one of these methods will assist you to develop a great learning experience for the students.