There is no denying that silver jewelry is exquisite. It can be known for its durability, appearance, and affordability. With 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper (or any metal), artisans mostly use sterling silver in rings and earrings.
Finding premium quality could be a challenge if you have an untrained eye. The favorite jewelry material appears just like platinum and pure silver and it’s hard to identify the difference. However, to find a quality piece, it is important to know the difference between various jewelry materials.
There are many online and local jewelers selling imitations. Regardless how unique and beautiful your ring design is, it’s hard to assess แหวนเงินแท้ผู้หญิง its authenticity. However, if you think you do not have a skilled eye to pick up the real sterling silver ring, we are able to help you. These five tips can help you ensure that you are purchasing the real deal.
Tips to Buying an Authentic Sterling Silver Ring
1. Assess The Ring Price: Assessing price is vital as sterling silver is a precious metal and that must be reflected in its price. It is better to check on the existing market price of the material before going to buy a ring. This tip will give you you a baseline to assist you measure the ring’s price. Know about inexpensive deals and massive discount rates on the sterling silver rings
2. Look For Specific Hallmarks On The Ring: Luckily, sterling silver has certain specific hallmarks that distinguish it from other similar materials. Identifying these hallmarks is not easy as they are mostly in discrete places and can be incredibly tiny. You might need a magnifier and good lighting to check on them.
‘925’or’STERLING’are the two hallmarks that you’ll find in your ring whenever you physically inspect it. If your ring has these marks, it’s of a good quality.
3. Ensure Authenticity with Physical Tests: This is among the reliable methods to assess the quality of your ring. Simple, yet effective, these minor tests are harmless and don’t take much time.
One way to test authenticity is to check on if your ring latches on a magnet. If it doesn’t have the magnetic property, it’s pure and safe to invest money in.
Rub your ring with a bright cloth, in the event that you see black marks rest assure, you’ve made the proper choice.
4. Speak to a jeweler: Talking to a jeweler can help you determine the purchase price, quality, silver sourcing and hallmarks of the ring. Moreover, the jeweler will better guide you about the latest trends and designs in sterling silver rings.
5. Go For an Appraisal: Getting an appraisal is a convenient way to make certain the quality of your ring. Consult an expert after you purchase the ring to ensure you have invested in the proper product.
6. Bottom Line: Following the above-mentioned tips should go quite a distance in ensuring you purchase a geniune sterling silver ring. Although they’re much less expensive kind of jewelry in comparison with gold, you still desire to make sure that the main one you purchase is of very high quality.